Are you planning to purchase a diamond ring for your special someone? You’ll need to be equipped with 4Cs and other relevant details in order to make the right choice.
Here’s a list of 4 tips that you need to follow in order to bring home a perfectly styled diamond engagement ring [, which is the term in Thai]. So, let’s get started.
- The first step is followed by recognizing the highly crucial 4Cs which include the Diamond color, cut, clarity and lastly the carat weight. These are the four most important parameters based on which you can easily compare one diamond with another.
Let us explain these to you in a gist.
- Colour: Diamonds are divided into the grades based upon the absence of any color tinge in them. The scale runs from D to Z. The more colorless a diamond is, the better the grade it carries.
- Cut: Second important parameter to be looked at is the number of cuts or reflective surfaces a diamond has. The better it unleashes light, the higher it is ranked on the cut parameter
- Clarity: It signifies the absence of a blemish or inclusions, inside or outside the diamond surface.
- Carat weight: In layman terms, carat weight is simply the volume or size of the diamond in question.
- Choosing Bands: Once you have selected the diamond of your liking, the next step is to choose a base metal for crafting band.
Once you have got the necessary understanding of these 4Cs, you can then prioritize the parameter which is most important to you. For example, if the size (carat weight) matters to you the most, then you can safely remove other factors and focus your purchase on the size.
This practice will save time and will help you find your diamond piece sooner.
4C is a standard parameter which is followed all across and having a sound understanding of this makes you more confident to go and buy a diamond engagement ring of your exact choice.
- Broadly there are three metals available to choose from and these include platinum, gold, and silver. Gold is further divided into three sub-categories based upon the tint i.e. the rose gold, white gold and the standard gold.
- Also, there is an option to carve diamonds inside the band as well. Work out your budget and preference to make a viable choice.
Once you have carefully addressed all these important details, you’ll soon zero-in the perfect piece of diamond for your perfect one.